1.昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night?
Did you go to bed late last night?昨晚你熬夜了?*stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。

2.把被子叠好。
Let’s fold up the futon.
Let’s put the futon away.把被子收起来吧。
fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
3.昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night.
snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night.昨天晚上你打呼噜了。Did I keep you up?影响你睡觉了吗?
4.我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare.我做了个可怕的梦。It’s all right now.现在没事了。
5.你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on.
left leave是“保某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动
机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。You forgot to turn off the light.你忘了关灯了。
6.我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face.
go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
7.该吃早饭了。
It’s time to eat breakfast.
It’s time to have breakfast.该吃早饭了。
8.我还困着呢。
I’m still sleepy.
I’m still drowsy.我还困着呢。
9.我还打哈欠呢。
I’m still yawning.
10.昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.