新概念英语一册L81-90课文句子打印版(汤姆乔治萨姆卡罗尔服务员)

Hi,Carol!Where's Tom?

萨姆:你好,Carol!
Tom在哪儿?

He's upstairs.He's having a bath.

新概念英语一册L81-90课文句子打印版(汤姆乔治萨姆卡罗尔服务员) 汽修知识
(图片来自网络侵删)

卡罗尔:他在楼上。
他正在洗澡。

Tom!

卡罗尔:Tom!

Yes?

汤姆:什么事?

Sam's here.

卡罗尔:Sam来了。

I'm nearly ready.

汤姆:我马上就好。

Hello,Sam.Have a cigarette.

汤姆:你好,Sam。
来只烟。

No,thanks,Tom.

萨姆:不,谢谢,Tom。

Have a glass of whisky then.

汤姆:那么来杯威士忌吧。

OK.Thanks.

萨姆:好的。
谢谢。

Is dinner ready,Carol?

汤姆:饭好了吗,Carol?

It's nearly ready.

卡罗尔:马上就好。

We can have dinner at seven o'clock.

卡罗尔:7点钟我们可以吃饭。

Sam and I had lunch together today.

汤姆:Sam和我今天一起吃的午饭。

We went to a restaurant.

汤姆:我们去了一家饭店。

What did you have?

卡罗尔:你们吃什么?

We had roast beef and potatoes.

汤姆:我们吃的是烤牛肉和土豆。

Oh!

卡罗尔:噢!

What's the matter,Carol?

汤姆:怎么了,Carol?

Well,you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!

卡罗尔:唉,今晚你们又要吃烤牛肉和土豆。

Hello,Sam.Come in.

卡罗尔:你好,Sam。
进来。

Hi,Sam.We're having lunch.

汤姆:你好,Sam。
我们正在吃午饭。

Do you want to have lunch with us?

汤姆:你跟我们一起吃午饭吗?

No,thank you,Tom.I've already had lunch.

萨姆:不,谢谢,Tom。
我已经吃过饭了。

I had lunch at half past twelve.

萨姆:我在12点半吃的。

Have a cup of coffee then.

卡罗尔:那么喝一杯咖啡吧。

I've just had a cup,thank you.

萨姆:我刚喝了一杯,谢谢。

I had one after my lunch.

萨姆:我是在饭后喝的。

Let's go into the living room,Carol.

汤姆:让我们到客厅里去吧,Carol。

We can have our coffee there.

汤姆:我们可以在那里喝咖啡。

Excuse the mess,Sam.

卡罗尔:请原谅,Sam。

This room's very untidy.

卡罗尔:这间房间非常乱。

We're packing our suitcases.

卡罗尔:我们正在收拾我们的手提箱。

We're going to leave tomorrow.

卡罗尔:明天我们就要走了。

Tom and I are going to have a holiday.

卡罗尔:Tom和我准备去度假。

Aren't you lucky!

萨姆:你们真幸运!

When are you going to have a holiday,Sam?

汤姆:你准备什么时候去度假,Sam?

I don't know.I've already had my holiday this year.

萨姆:我不知道。
今年我已度过假了。

Where did you go?

卡罗尔:你去哪了?

I stayed at home!

萨姆:我呆在家里了!

Hello,Ken.

乔治:你好,Ken。

Hello,George.

肯:你好,George。

Have you just been to the cinema?

乔治:你刚去过电影院吗?

Yes,I have.

肯:是的,我刚去过。

What's on?

乔治:上映什么?

'Paris in the Spring'.

肯:"巴黎之春"。

Oh,I've already seen it.

乔治:噢,我已经看过了。

I saw it on television last year.

乔治:我是在去年在电视上看的。

It's an old film,but it's very good.

乔治:这是部老片子。
但它很好。

Paris is a beautiful city.

肯:巴黎是座美丽的城市。

I've never been there.

乔治:我从未去过。

Have you ever been there,Ken?

乔治:你去过吗,Ken?

Yes,I have.I was there in April.

肯:是的,我去过。
我4月份在那儿。

Paris in the spring,eh?

乔治:那是巴黎之春,是吗?

It was spring,but the weather was awful.

肯:是春天,但天气太糟了。

It rained all the time.

肯:一直在下雨。

Just like London!

乔治:就象伦敦一样!

Is my car ready yet?

伍德先生:我的汽车修好了吗?

I don't know,sir.

服务员:我不知道,先生。

What's the number of your car?

服务员:您的汽车牌号是多少?

It's LFZ 312 G.

伍德先生:它是LFZ 312 G。

When did you bring it to us?

服务员:您什么时候送来的?

I bought it here three days ago.

伍德先生:3天前我送来的。

Ah yes,I remember now.

服务员:啊 是的,我现在记起来了。

Have your mechanics finished yet?

伍德先生:你们的机械师修好了吗?

No,they're still working on it.

服务员:没有,他们还在修呢。

Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.

服务员:让我们到车库去看一下吧。

Isn't that your car?

服务员:这难道不是您的车吗?

Well,it was my car.

伍德先生:唔,这曾是我的车。

Didn't your have a crash?

服务员:难道您没有出车祸吗?

That's right.

伍德先生:对的。

I drove it into a lamp-post.

伍德先生:我把汽车撞在电线杆上了。

Can your mechanics repair it?

伍德先生:你们的机械师能修好吗?

Well,they're trying to repair it,sir.

服务员:啊,他们正设法修呢,先生。

But to tell you the truth,

服务员:不过说实在的,

you need a new car!

服务员:您需要一辆新车了!

Good afternoon.I believe that this house is for sale.

奈杰儿:下午好。
我想这房子是要出售吧。

That's right.

伊恩:对的。

May I have a look at it,please?

奈杰儿:我可以看一看吗?

Yes,of course.Come in.

可以,当然可以。
请进。

How long have you lived here?

奈杰儿:您在这里住了多长时间?

I've lived here for twenty years.

伊恩:我在这里住了20年了。

Twenty years!That's a long time.

奈杰儿:20年!
这么久。

Yes,I've been here since 1976.

伊恩:是的,从1976年起我就住在这里。

Then why do you want to sell it?

奈杰儿:那么您为什么要卖掉它呢?

Because I've just retired.

伊恩:因为我刚退休。

I want to buy a small house in the country.

伊恩:我想在乡下买幢小房子。

How much does this house cost?

奈杰儿:这幢房子多少钱?

£68,500.

伊恩:68,500英镑。

That's a lot of money!

奈杰儿:那可是一大笔钱呢!

It's worth every penny of it.

伊恩:它确实值这么多钱。

Well,I like the house,

奈杰儿:啊,我喜欢这房子,

but I can't decide yet.

奈杰儿:但我还不能决定。

My wife must see it first.

奈杰儿:我妻子必须先来看一看。

Women always have the last word.

伊恩:女人总是最后说了算的。

联系我们

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息